Every unique sword must required damage bonus option which is very good and don't upgrade sword just transfer the upgrade with your legendary sword then it becomes best for you.
juat a different is i have crown of pain and he has death chain
Manu have you done something to your lightning sword already? I mean did you change stats?
lazyboi
Manu have you done something to your lightning sword already? I mean did you change stats?
No not yet.
NIGHT GUES
No not yet.
Ok.. keep it for now. But once you collected 4 pieces of it, I will tell you how to make it stronger and the other pieces also. It's just not useful when you don't have majority of the pieces. But I will when you're ready to change options.
lazyboi
I'm asking if you got it by drop or by drawing in shop or combine?
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈi got 2 legendary sword in 3-10. By combining it i got this lightning sword. All credits belong to MMA(for tips getting spcl item) and lazyboi (for combining of sword).😍😍

Funny, this gave me the idea to combine a few legendary rings i come to get on inferno 2-10 and 3-10 and voila... though luck hasn't been on my side on draws and my ads aren't playing... at least i got a dark ring by combine 😊 not much, still waiting for my lucky day.
Bearzone!
Funny, this gave me the idea to combine a few legendary rings i come to get on inferno 2-10 and 3-10...
πŸ˜… u r the luckiest one. Getting dark item is blessingπŸ˜‰
Bearzone!
Funny, this gave me the idea to combine a few legendary rings i come to get on inferno 2-10 and 3-10...
How did you got it. From where you got this ring 😱😱
noor
πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚οΈi got 2 legendary sword in 3-10. By combining it i got this lightning sword. All credits belong...
Ahh I see... you got it because of combine πŸ˜„. Whew I was worried a bit. That cleared my confusion hehe.
Well congrats Noor.. at least you got lucky by combine. Not everyone is lucky on combine method to find uniques and most of them end in failure.
Did you combine your tier 15 armors?