lazyboi
Ahh I see... you got it because of combine πŸ˜„. Whew I was worried a bit. That cleared my confusion he...
πŸ˜… after getting success in Sword combination. I hurriedly combined my all legendary armour. But got nothing in armour and amulet combination.
noor
πŸ˜… after getting success in Sword combination. I hurriedly combined my all legendary armour. But ...
Haha.. I guess you have to do it some other time. You just got a unique sword lately. You can't have successive combine jackpots.
lazyboi
Haha.. I guess you have to do it some other time. You just got a unique sword lately. You can't have...
😍right bro. Waiting for max no. Of legendary item. After 10-12 legendary item i will combine to check my luck
NIGHT GUES
How did you got it. From where you got this ring 😱😱
Just combined Legendary rings that I almost forgot i had bro haha!
Bearzone!
Just combined Legendary rings that I almost forgot i had bro haha!
That's cool bro. My combine in legendary rings always come in failure.
Also those bad days in the shop have limits. Lucky days comes after a string of bad luck. We just can't be sure when but when it's your time, it comes by a surprise πŸ‘

Finally had my first unique item drop on Inferno 7-10... Maybe someday i'll get a sword. πŸ—‘πŸ—‘πŸ—‘
Sure Bro U will get

Got better options
Main options are blue
Congrats dude..... u have greater no. Of option in blue
noor
Congrats dude..... u have greater no. Of option in blue
See post with dark sword by ikrus his dark sword stats are good but just skills are not much powerful just because of lighting speed which speed for 6 sec but potential force give damage and speed both for 6 sec .