Another inferno ring dropped? When am I gonna get a sword? 😲
Bearzone!
πŸ˜…same here bro. I also got ring today
NIGHT GUES
See post with dark sword by ikrus his dark sword stats are good but just skills are not much powerfu...
I think his luck stat are more. That's why he is getting more unique item
Bearzone!
Now i am not getting a single unique in drop from 10 days
Pls someone tell me how to get unique items in drop
NIGHT GUES
Pls someone tell me how to get unique items in drop
Try playing inferno 7-10 and 8-10 alternately. Experimenting right now with that... which gave me 2 rings so far...
NIGHT GUES
Now i am not getting a single unique in drop from 10 days
Is that so πŸ˜…πŸ˜….... well Manu I haven't got any unique on drops in the last 3 weeks. That's 21 days. You're not alone bro 😒
And also have not used the shop for 4 months, so I'm not getting any uniques for a long time.
lazyboi
Is that so πŸ˜…πŸ˜….... well Manu I haven't got any unique on drops in the last 3 weeks. That's 21 days. Y...
What you will do with that because you already completed all set you just have to upgrade them and unlocking new allies
NIGHT GUES
What you will do with that because you already completed all set you just have to upgrade them and u...
Hahaha yeah.. I was just joking bro πŸ˜…. Well I just miss getting uniques again like you guys do. The excitement of getting one is amazing and more so in completing a set. Maybe I'll try a few draws later to see if I still have the luck and get a sword πŸ˜„

Finally got Inferno Helm from a drop...