Bearzone!
Hey guys in the Arena...can you stop clobbering and smashing me to smithereens for a change? I need ...
I think we're rowing the same boat bearzone ahahaha
excalibur
Me got 2 inferno sword
How have u got that much of soul
noor
How have u got that much of soul
Noor he used the same mod like MMA did last time. That explains why he got so many at such a low level. You should already know how hard it is to collect souls.
That's all nice n dandy...but this thread is for item drops. 😊
lazyboi
Noor he used the same mod like MMA did last time. That explains why he got so many at such a low lev...

Man i still need a wings ring and shoulder
lazyboi
Noor he used the same mod like MMA did last time. That explains why he got so many at such a low lev...
Yeah! Hi lazyboi how many time should i update my equipment to win evry match of dark stage easily. Currently my atk is 24M and def 107M.
I have updated :
Legendry tier 15 sword 515 times .
Inferno helm 200 times
Dark armour 315 times
Lightening amulet 280 times
Inferno ring 320 times

What should i update first and how many times. ? What according to u is best cycle of updating( after how many times updating one equipment i should focus on other element updation).
Man, if there was just a "Trade" function on this game...that'd be dope! Trade an inferno ring and amulet for wings and a sword! 😂
noor
Yeah! Hi lazyboi how many time should i update my equipment to win evry match of dark stage ea...
For us Non-MOD players, really need unique weapons... i got my legendary sword upgraded +600 and just have ATK at 36M... DEF at 110M... still not enough for Dark Mode...
noor
Yeah! Hi lazyboi how many time should i update my equipment to win evry match of dark stage ea...
Noor I don't have a measurement of how many times I should upgrade my equipment for each and every stage. I only use the percentage of recommended attack and recommended defense of my character for each stage to know whether I will have difficulties or not. An example is my defense, If it is 40% and below on that stage, I don't play it and use previous stages that my character can handle and collect resources such as gold and stones. I try upgrading AS MUCH AS I CAN and increase the defense to an acceptable degree so I can handle the next difficult stages.

Why do I do it?
It's because it is a waste of stamina and life potions if you push too much if your character can't handle and be defeated. Also getting potions from ads is a pain like ads don't work sometimes and will be better if used on dark dungeon in my opinion.
Another thing, if you want to advance faster then your priority should be to upgrade defense because dark mode severely handicap your defense and not the same on your attack. In my case I update all if I have enough stones and gold. My priority is 60% of resources goes to defense and 40% to attack. 1st is defense.

My tip is to use 24hrs. stamina for faster acquisition of resources (gold and stones). Play just one stage that you can handle (stage that gives you 30% attack increase) so you can maximize gold and stones drops and also unique drops if possible. DO NOT UPGRADE MULTIPLE SWORDS OR GEAR. Focus on one set to upgrade and if a piece that you want comes then use the transfer upgrade option.

Noor bro, why are you still using the legendary tier 15 sword? You have a lightning sword already why don't you use it?