noor
U have tremendous precious item. Your upgradation are very high. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆis there any shortcut of ge...
Thanks Noor, at a point that im really getting frustrated on draws... i probably used approximately 2k (maybe that's a low number)... damn those swords are hard to come by. Not even a berserker at least to start with. Pfffft...
noor
U have tremendous precious item. Your upgradation are very high. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆis there any shortcut of ge...
Bro there is no shortcuts in getting a holy or inferno wings. It comes randomly in the shop by surprise like any other unique item you get. Unfortunately the draws is the only viable way to acquire it somehow with no evidence of dropping in stages.
Bearzone!
Thanks Noor, at a point that im really getting frustrated on draws... i probably used approximately ...
Try using the 10 soul draws for a change or a mix, like a few 100 soul draws and lots of 10 soul draws. Having a change of pace or direction is not bad and can be a good solution to problems in drawing items.
Try it cause it's always better to have some other ways than none. And also for a fact, I got plenty of unique swords in 10 soul draws. Bearzone goodluck πŸ‘
lazyboi
Try using the 10 soul draws for a change or a mix, like a few 100 soul draws and lots of 10 soul dra...
Thanks bro...yeah I will try it out. Let's see! πŸ‘
Bearzone!
Oh well, just about had it with drops at this point... saving up souls again... sister luck please s...
Is their any way of getting Magic stone? What should be the stage attribute for magic stone and what will be the weapon attribute?
noor
Is their any way of getting Magic stone? What should be the stage attribute for magic stone a...
I think there isn't a specific stage to get more magic stones really...in my experience...they drop at random anywhere. I used to think i get more on 9-10... but a recent full stamina run got me nothing so... i guess i was wrong. πŸ˜‚
Bearzone!
I think there isn't a specific stage to get more magic stones really...in my experience...they drop ...
You're right bro, this magic stones just drops everywhere at random. It drops rarely from stages but not like dark stones which are much more harder to get. One can also get magic stones in the 'Extra Bonus' window at a cost of souls if you want πŸ˜„.

Anyway you can get a lot of it if you can feel that the stage drops a lot of stones. You will notice it. Happens to me, so when I stumble upon that stage, I played a lot in it. Just relying on my gut feeling that this is the moment and stage to play.

Can't believe it! I got Inferno sword on Inferno 5-10 using the replay mode! Finally! Hahhaha! Lotta stuff to do...reset options... upgrade upgrade upgrade πŸ˜‚

Still lots of upgrading and resets needed. But finally completed Inferno set...and all are from item drops on Inferno stages... except for wings! 😊 Thanks for all the tips and encouragement Lazy/Noor/Nightgues/MMA and all! More sets πŸ˜‚
Bearzone!
Dark Mode... Still no unique weapon πŸ˜₯
Jesusjsj .