lazyboi
You're getting a lot of inferno drops bro 😊. Nice one there. Only sword is missing? I have a screen...
That's wild! Dark armor on inferno 9-10 😲 hope to get some too... i know for the most part I get a lot of shoulders...rings (Lord of the... hahaha) but drops kinda excite me... well, even more if it were a sword βš” 😊
Bearzone!
Okay, another shoulder...must be a sword somewhere in there πŸ˜‚
Wow...your luck has finally came...lot of unique drops...

This ain't a drop...but finally got wings, somethin worthwhile on a draw... saving souls again (That was 6 draws... Geez!)
Bearzone!
This ain't a drop...but finally got wings, somethin worthwhile on a draw... saving souls again (That...
Damn...looking forward to get my hands on one of them wings...congrats dude...
Bearzone!
This ain't a drop...but finally got wings, somethin worthwhile on a draw... saving souls again (That...
πŸ˜…congrats dude. U have the precious cake. Enjoy πŸ˜‹it
Hey Bearzone that was a good draw. Any unique in draws is important πŸ˜„.
So what else is missing? Can we see the wings?
lazyboi
Hey Bearzone that was a good draw. Any unique in draws is important πŸ˜„. So what else is missing? Can...

Sure thing bro... Didn't realize wings could be so helpful. It allowed me to almost double my defense 😊 I'm just missing the Inferno sword now.
Bearzone!
Sure thing bro... Didn't realize wings could be so helpful. It allowed me to almost double my defens...
Absolutely the wings is very helpful. It gives added stats to your character (strength, intelligence & etc.) and resistance even with no inferno set.
See that purple colored stat at the bottom? It was the best stat that can give to allies cause with it, I can one shot kill seven boss monsters in a hit when they are together. Definitely a life saver πŸ˜….

Oh well, just about had it with drops at this point... saving up souls again... sister luck please shine on me for a change haha...
Bearzone!
Oh well, just about had it with drops at this point... saving up souls again... sister luck please s...
U have tremendous precious item. Your upgradation are very high. πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆis there any shortcut of getting holy or inferno wing.
Sooner u will have blessing of 😍 sword.