noor
Yeah! Hi lazyboi how many time should i update my equipment to win evry match of dark stage ea...
What the upgrades my upgrades are still 150 not more
These days not playing 😑😑😑😑
lazyboi
Another thing, if you want to advance faster then your priority should be to upgrade defense because...
Currently i have 216 yellow stone. I have made a plan to use this yellow stone on lightning sword . After reaching to 800 update of tier 15 legendry weapon i will tranfer the update to lightning sword then update it with 216 yellow stone so that my lightning sword have 1000+ update 😍😍😍😍.
lazyboi
Noor I don't have a measurement of how many times I should upgrade my equipment for each and every s...
Currently i m stuck at ANCIENT RUINS X ( 4-10 ) of DARK mode. The atk is 51% and def is 10%.

Today i got this from 3-10 drops
Hiro
Today i got this from 3-10 drops
Great ring with nice options... Congrats!

Got another Inferno ring yesterday...options not as great though.
noor
Currently i have 216 yellow stone. I have made a plan to use this yellow stone on lightning sword...
Ohh ok... that's a good plan. I just hope you can acquire plenty of stones for your upgrades. And also if you are stuck in a level, the only way to advance is to upgrade all of your stuff. I am upgrading myself cause like you, I'm stuck also 😄

Okay, another shoulder...must be a sword somewhere in there 😂
Hey, if anyone gets to have a dark item drop...please take a screenshot like above...just to give us a bit of inspiration 😊
Bearzone!
Hey, if anyone gets to have a dark item drop...please take a screenshot like above...just to give us...
You're getting a lot of inferno drops bro 😊. Nice one there. Only sword is missing?
I have a screenshot of a drop of dark items. It's a dark armor acquired in 9-10 of inferno mode but unfortunately I can't post it here because of some bug in pic uploads. In my old post maybe I can find it.
In dark mode it's also possible to get a dark item on very rare chances