And for the combo " jump - attack -attack", with auto play it's easy, because you just have to jump and the auto play will attack-attack and do the full combo fast 😊
Tanatos
Can you please tell me what are the better stats to have on a sword? For now i try ro have strengh, ...
Your more than 90% attack is in sword only. Increase attack must include:
Strength,
Dexterity,
Attack speed, crit hit damage, crit hit rate,
Damage bonus and Cooldown duration.
Intelligence increases your current def.:-)
Tanatos
Hi, thank you so much for your answers! I think i'll upgrade my rare sword tier 10 for kill the da...
Just like weekly gift. Nanoo always help their warriors. Just check out your game inbox everytime.
Ok thx ! I tought dexterity was the capacity of dodge or crit but i was not sure and false 😄 what is the difference between strength and dexterity ?
Kartik
Your more than 90% attack is in sword only. Increase attack must include: Strength, Dexterity, At...
Yes Kartik those are the stats that you will definitely want to get in a sword if you want to be exceptional. Unfortunately you can't find swords that is perfect from top to bottom. Especially stats that you want maxed-out or highlighted in blue.

For my preference, the stats that I want most in a sword would be:
Critical hit damage, Critical hit rate, Attack speed, Cooldown duration
This 4 stats is my primary stats that I need. Others that include strength, dexterity, damage bonus or berserker thing is secondary and would may like to be included if possible. Your damage can be upgraded with stones but those 4 stats can only be increased with the use of treasures and other items.
I still want a better sword that is why I don't give up and be hopeful in the future.
Sohan has been quiet for sometime. Hope he have some progress in him.
Tanatos
Ok thx ! I tought dexterity was the capacity of dodge or crit but i was not sure and false 😄 what is...

We don't know exactly the difference but I think strength has to do with damage and dexterity with ability to hit or chance to hit the enemy with precision. It may also have to do with attack speed since there is no agility stat. But I'm not sure.

I have a sample of swords here with a good stats and skills. I hope in time you will get one yourself along the way. These were acquired through the shop.

Got this one, sadly it's tier 12 (shop was tier 12-13)
But it got nice stats and skills so i think it's better than an epic tier 13 sword!
And i'll think i'll keep waiting for strength and damage bonus for tier 13-14, because i won't use stones for these swords, but i'll do as you said for tier 15 or unique swords, wait for critical strike, attack speed etc...
I think on the final build vitality could be nice no? Because max HP can't be increased by other ways.
Tanatos
Got this one, sadly it's tier 12 (shop was tier 12-13) But it got nice stats and skills so i think...
I'll say keep it. It's better than an epic tier 13 sword. It's more valuable because of the 4 skill set and the difference between tier 12 to 13 is minimal. Just upgrade it to the level that you desire.

About the vitality stat. Well you can include it if you want, no problem. But to let you know vitality could increase in a number of ways like leveling up your character, or acquired in armor or accessories/wings and treasures. The same goes for strength, dexterity etc. I hope this helps.

Just remember "patience is a basic necessity to this game". :-)
Tanatos
Ok thx ! I tought dexterity was the capacity of dodge or crit but i was not sure and false 😄 what is...
Both strength and dexterity belongs to attack.
I observed strength significantly increase attack more than dexterity. Similarly intelligence increases def. more quick than armor bonus or dodge rate.. Jigen you're right.....
Well you should happy with legendary sword. Increase tier can increase damage. But increase greade gives you more no. of options, 4 skills and max. upgrade limit .
Take that advantage:-):-)

Hi!
What is better for you between this legendary sword +100
Or the rare sword +60 (but tier 14) because i want to rush the ancient forest for get tier 14 stuff, wear it and get tier 14-15 in the shop 😊 but i don't know if i'll have enough damage with a tier 12 sword, even if it's legendary and +100...