Tanatos
Hi! What is better for you between this legendary sword +100 Or the rare sword +60 (but tier 14) b...
You should be able to figure out for yourself now which one is the more powerful sword. That rare sword is handicapped in skill and options. Just wear both swords and compare which one gives more damage in charac. stats. But by practical means, the legendary tier 12 sword is still more valuable at this point UNLESS you get a tier 14 legendary sword or unique sword in the shop. Just upgrade the legendary sword to its limit in gold and increase upgrade in armors etc. to advance.

If you are buying in the shop, just replace your gear with the highest available tier in your inventory so the shop item tier will change to the highest available to you. Then after that, switch to your legendary items again. If you can get an epic tier 14, you may use it to suit your needs. But still legendary or unique is the best option.

Yeah i did it because i think the skills which increase attack speed and damage is really strong. But finally i got this tier 14 epic sword, with the spell witch kill every monster with one shot. I really needed DPS so i think it will be perfect! Do you know if wearing full tier 15 stuff give access to a only tier 15 shop? Or if it is always tier 14-15 ?
Tanatos
Yeah i did it because i think the skills which increase attack speed and damage is really strong. Bu...
Only 10 souls draw gives tier 15 items...

Wearing tier 15 sword, tier 15 shoulder and helm, tier 15 amulet, tier 16 (unique) ring and tier 15 (unique) wings give me access to full tier 15 shop, for one or 12 drawn. I don't understand how the tier work for unique things, i saw it by using the transcend (you can see the tier of the actual item)

I see you have progressed and got some unique items as well. Yes, wearing all items/equipment in tier 15 or uniques will give you the highest tier level in the shop. Unfortunately it is the limit the shop can give you. Once you have reached it, Unique items is the best that you can get. It is the highest tier items that you can get in the shop and the most valuable of all. They're very rare, so patience is a must. You may lose a lot of souls just to complete a unique set that's why take caution.

About transcendence in uniques, it will require power stones and souls to use transcend. It will raise the tier level of an item like the basic damage of a sword, raise armor value and resistance value of accessories. Think again if you want to use power stone on this. The best way is to use it in a unique sword of your choice or upgrade it's current skill level... or the pet dragon :-)
Ahah yes i won't use 134 power stone for a "bad" unique ring i don't see transcend cost souls, are you sure about it? I think i'll use my power stones first for upgrade skills on sword i can use eventually, and then if i found a really nice sword (for transcend this time). But for the drake, it's lvl 11 so for now i only need elemental stones ( lvl 11-> 30 red stones). For the 11 first levels i didn't needed power stones... Do you think that upgrade a normal sword at +300 or something like that then transfer upgrade on a nice sword can be a good idea? Because i have 200 iron ston, but only between 20 and 50 of every elemental stone..
Tanatos
Ahah yes i won't use 134 power stone for a "bad" unique ring i don't see transcend cost so...
Yes ... Why not??
Tanatos
Ahah yes i won't use 134 power stone for a "bad" unique ring i don't see transcend cost so...
Yes transcend costs souls. So using it must take a lot of thought for oneself cause it's not cheap and is irreversible or non-transferable.
You will need power stones on your pet once it reached lvl 30.
Yes you can use iron stone on a normal sword then transfer the upgrade to the sword of your choice. But are you sure? You need those stones for the helm and shoulder piece. If yes then go ahead, it's fine. You just need more gold for it.

I have just one question.. what unique set do you want most? Of the 5 sets available, which one is your favorite?
Aaaah yes i forgot that a good helm and shoulders must be upgraded as sword 😂 i'll see how i feel it with the number of different stones i dropp. and for complete set, i think that i love the dark set for its apparence 😂😂😂 i think for the buff, berserker is the better : giving attack speed, double empowered attack, movement speed (and maybe attack damage but i don't see it in game...) But i don't really care of it, because i won't have a complete set before a long time: farm gold or stone is easy, but for souls i only get the 3 from video, and one for raid (the one with video is bugged and said "no more available video ads") And 30 sometimes with Nanoo gifts. I got 2 unique stuff with 600 souls so i don't expect so much from that... I saw berserker set can be taken from combine, so i'll try to farm tier 15 stuff, and combine the worst of them !
Tanatos
Aaaah yes i forgot that a good helm and shoulders must be upgraded as sword 😂 i'll see how i feel it...

Yes you can get uniques by combine. Not only Berserker but Blizzard and others etc. I got 2 berserker items by combine, using it to complete a set. If you are using legendary items I think you need a lot, like 10 or more for a chance to be successful.

I have a Berserker set and I can say it's good. It has the same equip level and number of stats as a Blizzard set and yeah.. I have so much fun using it 🤗