Hey it's infernal helm but i don't like that much it's stats ... i would prefer some crit bonus 😆
I don't think i was really lucky for the helm... only one unique stuff for 36 items drawn 😯
Now i need a sword and an amulet and i'll be full unique 😀
I saw it's said to be possible to dropp the dark sword in dark dongeon... but after farming the dongeon... nothing... did someone did dropp it?

and I'm french ☺ Tanatos is a pseudo i got in reference of Thanatos, god of the death in greek mythology (but i prefer spell it without H 😁)
Tanatos
Hey it's infernal helm but i don't like that much it's stats ... i would prefer some crit bonus 😆 ...
Hey tanatos You are officially included in our little group...
Nice to know about you
Ahah thank you, nice to meet you too 😀
Tanatos
Hey it's infernal helm but i don't like that much it's stats ... i would prefer some crit bonus 😆 ...
Oh wow is that so. God of death.. you must have given your character name a lot of thought. That's cool hehe. I'm too lazy to think of something for my name when I started and I just thought of it while resting in a hammock in my uncle's farm. 😄😄

Anyway I still think you are lucky with the helm. My cousin spend 500 souls one time and all he got was a variety of epic/ legendary items and seriously he was highly pissed off and cursing. 😁 We just talked just a day or 2 that you're asking for help to defeat the dragon in Nightmare and look at you now. Level 98? Your pace is so fast for a normal one. You even got yourself unique items that fast so that's why Kartik is surprised.

And about a Dark sword dropping in Dark dungeon, that is true. An old friend of Sohan and I got one. He's a Japanese player of very high rank named AkiRu and he showed us a proof that Dark sword really does drop in Dark dungeon. I will post a picture of it if I found it somewhere.
Ok for the dark sword. I think the probability of dropp it would be... really little...
And for my progression, first lvl are really easy and fast, and i used around 1000 souls for get unique helm wings and ring.
For the shoulder dropped in inferno mode it was pure luck 😂😂 i'm actually in lvl 8.1 of inferno mode, but i won't have problem doing levels before the dark drake. I think i'll need an unique sword well upgraded for kill it. And a nice amulet because for now i have an epic amulet tier 15 +25 😂
Tanatos
Ok for the dark sword. I think the probability of dropp it would be... really little... And for my...

If you are missing a unique amulet, don't worry, you can get an inferno amulet on drops. Inferno mode drops inferno items like swords, amulets and rings, helms and the shoulder armor that you got recently or even dark armors. That difficulty is one good place to farm unique items. Very rare but if you are patient enough, you truly can get one. The picture above is an old screenshot of mine getting an inferno amulet in inferno mode. You could also get inferno items in dark dungeon.

And here is a picture of a Dark sword drop in Dark dungeon. This picture is courtesy of our old friend AkiRu who had gone missing for quite a long time..
Those female cyborgs must have gotten him 😅

He got the D.sword by chance at Dark Dungeon - level 98 at Frozen castle of death.
It is super extremely rare to get but is really possible.
lazyboi
And here is a picture of a Dark sword drop in Dark dungeon. This picture is courtesy of our old frie...
I also got it. That was my second....
That stage very different that you play in dark dungeon. But I got that in lv.50 DD
Kartik
I also got it. That was my second.... That stage very different that you play in dark dungeon. But ...
Ohh really you got it? Wow... can't believe you got it also.
Well, can you show the actual sword then.. the D.sword 👀
Frozen castle of death ? What is it? The dark dongeon where there are specials monsters and ice dragon at the end? This mode is harder but i don't understand how it work.
For me there are 3 different "difficulty" : normals monster with normal monsters , normal monster with dark dragon and then special monster with ice dragon.
This mode with special monster and ice dragon is harder.
Is it random for the difficulty?
May the dark sword can only be dropped in the only "difficulty" special monsters and ice dragon