Hi, how do you combine ? I mean you prefer combine 2 items 10 times, or combine 10 items one time? Or 5 items 2 times or something like that? For now i don't have enough legendary items, but i prefer do much combine of 2 items ! But I don't know if it's the better way for combine...
Tanatos
Hi, how do you combine ? I mean you prefer combine 2 items 10 times, or combine 10 items one time? ...
What I mean is to combine 10 items or more e.g. legendary swords all at once. Combining items to "upgrade" needs a lot of items. So if you're only using 2 items to combine then your chances to get is very slim. I haven't properly explained how I used combine for myself. I used 2 unique amulets for combine to get an amulet of a different atrribute but instead I got Berserker amulet. A sacrifice needed to obtain the item of your choice and one of combine's uses. But combine to upgrade is way harder and have slimmer chances of success that's why I said you use more items so that chances will be better. And it's not absolute.
lazyboi
What I mean is to combine 10 items or more i.e. legendary swords all at once. Combining items to &qu...
Combine is very unpredictable. If you go by shop chances you got dream goals. If you have to blast , use both ways to get something.
Honestly I loose many uniques including sword for better result. Keep in mind that you will not regret later....
Kartik
Combine is very unpredictable. If you go by shop chances you got dream goals. If you have to blast ,...
Yes that is true Kartik, the shop is more likely you'll get a unique item more than combine items. It's painful to lose souls in the shop but is more painful to lose items such as uniques on combine items just to complete a set.
Anyone who uses it must be prepared mentally to lose items or else you'll get frustrated in the end. It is because the result is not always in your favor.
Hi, i won't combine unique stuff if i don't get the stuff i want to upgrade two times (and i combine the worst of the two) And, i will try to farm magic rare and epic stuff, combine them for try to have legendary stuff, and combine the legendary stuff to try to have an unique ! And for the combination when i said 10 time 2 items or one time 10 item i mean you combine items 2 per 2 , but you have item for do it 10 times, but if you do the 10 items you can only do it one time. So for exemple, if combine 2 items have 10% to get higher one and combine 10 items have 90% to upgrade, Doing 10 time 2 item would be 100% chance of getting better stuff, while combine 10 item one time is 90% chance ! But i don't know the statistique of combine 2 or 10 items 😅

For the souls i'll use all of them for drawn items, but i don't get that much ( around 100 per week and i can still get 120 from ranking, 960 from infinite tower, around 1150 from hardcore infinite tower), but i don't know if it will be enough for get a complete set or a good stuff (probably not)
Tanatos
Hi, i won't combine unique stuff if i don't get the stuff i want to upgrade two times (and i combine...
Well if you want to do that then you can do it as you please. You may get lucky that way.

About the souls you mention that you can get in the game. If you sum it all up (souls), I can say it's enough to complete a set IF you are lucky. Some people are just lucky enough in drawing items in the shop like getting 2 or 3 uniques in 1 draw for 100 souls purchase so they complete a unique set in no time. Luck varies with different people in this game and completing one takes time. You just have to be patient. Goodluck.

I'm not lucky on souls drawn but.... i dropped it (the unique shoulder) on the level 1.3 of inferno 😀😀😀😀 like my 20th game of inferno 😂
I hope this luck will stay 😊
Tanatos
I'm not lucky on souls drawn but.... i dropped it (the unique shoulder) on the level 1.3 of inferno...
Who says that you are patient???
Kartik
Who says that you are patient???
Ahah but finally today i did like 100 games on inferno, and 5-6 dark dongeon, but not even an epic dropp 😥
I used 300 souls on drawn too, and i got "only" one unique stuff (a helm 😕)
Now it's seems to be the time to be patient! 😀
Tanatos
Ahah but finally today i did like 100 games on inferno, and 5-6 dark dongeon, but not even an epic ...
Heeeyyyyyy..... Which helm?? By the way you are much faster to get something. Seriously.....
Well, is this your name ? Where are you from??